1. We inspect your leather furniture for stains, odor, mold and dust.
2. Before we start with the cleaning procedure, we make a quick test on a small sample of the material to be sure its structure and color will withstand the procedure. Since different leather manufacturers use different processing technologies and chemicals, it is vitally important to use the right cleaning solutions for your furniture. Our skilled technicians will determine the best and most effective method to clean your couch.
3. Your couch and other upholstered pieces are vacuumed at all accessible places to remove all hard particles, lint and dust, stuck in between creases and under the cushions.
4. The leather surface is then spot cleaned and blotted by using a special agent and a clean cloth.
5. We check the finished piece for any oversights or deficiencies before declaring the job to be complete